Side Rail Optic Mount Recommendation

Any thoughts on which side rail mount might be compatible with rear HK sights?

I was thinking of buying a Kobra or another Ruskie red dot sight that i can throw on my converted Saiga-12 and i would greatly appreciate any and all recommendations.

Any thoughts on which side rail mount might be compatible with rear HK sights?

I was thinking of buying a Kobra or another Ruskie red dot sight that i can throw on my converted Saiga-12 and i would greatly appreciate any and all recommendations.

Im not a fan of the side mounts however i am a fan of the chaos new HK rail.

http://www.tac47industries.com/content-pro...rail_chaos.html

tac47 is the only one who has it.

That with a burris fast fire would be sexy

I appreciate your recommendation Vitamink. Matter of fact my Saiga 12 is a Fist of War conversion by TAC 47. I bought it locally from an aquaintance.

Thanks to Cameron's generous offer I am going to order 2 CHAOS rails within the next week for 2 new Saiga 12 conversions I have in mind (including a 12 inch SBS). In this case wanted to see if there is a cheap charlie method of adding a red dot sight to my shotgun. :dollar:

you could try this then.

Cram a bore brush slathered in break free up your rectum for a cheaper alternative to a colonic enema

I would still slap on a burris fastfire II (fully submersible) The sight is super tiny and may even co-witness with your sights as it sits so damn low. It's shotgun proof and can handle super heavy recoil and still hold zero.

Edited by vitamink
you could try this then.

*FUCK "Cheaper than Dirt"*

I would still slap on a burris fastfire II (fully submersible) The sight is super tiny and may even co-witness with your sights as it sits so damn low. It's shotgun proof and can handle super heavy recoil and still hold zero.

Why would you link to that bunch of assholes? Some site business members like CSS sell that rail and should be supported imo.

Edited by post-apocalyptic

I agree and i apologize. i checked with a couple of the vendors (tac47 and dinzag) first, then when i didn't find them immediately i took the easy way out and typed ak side mount in google. I didn't think of css or maa. I couldn't remember where i had seen them before. i'll try to go back and edit or if a mod is reading this if he/she wants to remove my post i am totally fine with that.

CSS and MAA both have the same rail. Buy from them not cheaperthandirt.

:angel:

seriously though if it doesn't fit over the hk rear, you can always notch the rail with a dremel and see if that works. I think the price of it is only like 20somethingdollars so you're not out much if it ends up not working. If the sights don't co witness you can always put the red dot on one of those fast lever action mounts and just pop it off if you need to. sorry about the bore brush thing i'm glad post-apoc got a kick out of it and it was a dick move for me not to promote the site vendors when they offer the same thing at the same price with faster shipping and better customer service.

No Problemo Vitamink, no offense was taken. :lolol: BTW, i have bought from Cheaper than Crap before and i'll do anyhting to avoind ordering from them again. The way they raisesd their prices after BO got into office was the last straw for me. Talk about gouging your customers :chris:

Cheaper Than Dirt :killer: