I Traded My Saiga 7.62 Conversion

I learned a great deal on this site and the Saiga conversion experience was exceptional. But, the more research I did, the more I decided that the 5.45 fits my requirements better than the 7.62. I'm sure I'll own another Saiga... someday.

post-18034-1246714807_thumb.jpg

I learned a great deal on this site and the Saiga conversion experience was exceptional. But, the more research I did, the more I decided that the 5.45 fits my requirements better than the 7.62. I'm sure I'll own another Saiga... someday.

post-18034-1246714807_thumb.jpg

Where did you pick that one up? Is it a one off build on a parts kit, or is someone doing Tantals in that style? I've been looking high and low for a nice 5.45x39 !

Where did you pick that one up? Is it a one off build on a parts kit, or is someone doing Tantals in that style? I've been looking high and low for a nice 5.45x39 !

That's a "let's stick a Tantal muzzle brake on a regular 5.45 kit and call it a Tantal" build.

As has been said, "have fun with it".

That's a "let's stick a Tantal muzzle brake on a regular 5.45 kit and call it a Tantal" build.

As has been said, "have fun with it".

There's more to it than "let's stick a tantal muzzle brake..." Any idiot knows the gas system is entirely different.

Yes....but are these being sold anywhere?

Google "Interarms Tantal". There are more than a few outlets. Don't mistake the Interarms for the Century models. The Polish Tantals also have the selector switch on the left side of the receiver.

post-18034-1247142658.jpg

Don't worry, I'm aware of the difference between the problem child Century makes and the Interarms version. Aside from Atlantic, which has been sold out for a while, I haven't seen an Interarms Tantal anywhere else...

Edited by Jpanzer