Izy OEM 8 round mag, surefire 10 round 410 mag

I have one Factory Saiga 12ga 8 round magazine for sale, new in the paper, I have never as much as opened it. I need $130+ shipping for it. And I have one Surefire 10 round 410 mag, still in the factory package, need $20+shipping. I found a really nice old Savage 99 that I REALLY need to buy :devil:

Thanks,

I'll take the .410 mag.

I have one Factory Saiga 12ga 8 round magazine for sale, new in the paper, I have never as much as opened it. I need $130+ shipping for it. And I have one Surefire 10 round 410 mag, still in the factory package, need $20+shipping. I found a really nice old Savage 99 that I REALLY need to buy :devil:

Thanks,

I'll take the .410 mag.

It's your's, I'll PM ya.

Thanks,

I have one Factory Saiga 12ga 8 round magazine for sale, new in the paper, I have never as much as opened it. I need $130+ shipping for it. And I have one Surefire 10 round 410 mag, still in the factory package, need $20+shipping (sold). I found a really nice old Savage 99 that I REALLY need to buy :devil:

Thanks,

I'll take the 12g mag if still available.

Joe

I have one Factory Saiga 12ga 8 round magazine for sale, new in the paper, I have never as much as opened it. I need $130+ shipping for it. And I have one Surefire 10 round 410 mag, still in the factory package, need $20+shipping (sold). I found a really nice old Savage 99 that I REALLY need to buy :devil:

Thanks,

I'll take the 12g mag if still available.

Joe

It's your's, I'll pm you

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.