Where can I find external chokes???

I was wondering if anybody knows where I can find the complete set of Saiga 12 chokes (Full, Mod, and Zero) that comes with the 22" barrel. I am assuming that they are not available anymore because those dopes at EAA don't import the gun anymore. However, if anybody knows anything I don't, let me know. Thanks.

is your 22" barrell threaded for chokes? I thought only the 19" model came threaded for chokes. I ordered a full choke from FinnSaiga here on this board friday. He said I should receive it in 2 to 3 weeks. Its coming from Finland. He seems like a strait up guy. I hope so. Others from here have ordered to. We will see.

Yes Sir it did. My 22" came with 3 chokes. Acctually its not mine but my dads. I just bought a 19" and it only comes with the zero choke. I want a mod and a full. Is the one you ordered the one that screws on the exterior of the barrel? I have heard some people get an internal choke installed somehow.

p.s. thanks for the name. Do you how I can contact Finnsaiga?

I've got a deal going on a full & Modified from FinnSaiga..MorkO..He's been really good about info & such....There's a few Gunsniths that offer Internally Threading your barrel so you can use RemChokes....Rem Chokes are priced pretty cheap..& I think there's a PolyChoke offered..

I may try that on aanother S12..I'm having converted & trimmed down..I just wanted some REAL Saiga 12 Chokes for my Factory Threaded/BHO 19" one... :devil:

I believe he's taken a few days of WELL Deserved R&R..sking...Otherwise he would have already got back to ya..He's VERY Solid on Communication...& I'm sure he has recieved Emails well beyond 6 figures.. :lolol: Lot'sa Wanting SAIGA owners out there... :smoke: