Currently in Iraq and just found out that I should expect orders bringing me to Keesler AFB in Biloxi, MS to be an instructor in my MOS by the summer of 2010. I have a few NFA items that I'd like to bring with me.

Would someone point me in the direction of the General Statutes, rules, laws and/or regulations for NFA and give any "personal" expirience with NFA in Mississippi.

Also, if anyone is in or near Gulfport, Biloxi, D'Iberville, Ocean Springs area look forward to a new shooting buddy coming soon near you!! :smoke:

Thanks,

MCASgt New River

P.S.

Keep your fingers crossed, burn incense, pray to whomever you do, bang a gong ect... for my selection to Staff Sergeant sometime in late September! :beer:

I'm in Mobile, AL, we've a nice range located in Coden, AL, Gunport, http://www.firstclassarmstraining.org/

Nice place, do almost anything ya want, as long as your safe, no rabid range masters.

A little ways to travel for ya, but ya can shoot however ya wanna shoot with no bullshit rules, $15 unlimited shooting.

Gimmee a holler when ya get here.