TAPCO Saw Pistol Grip troubles

Hello, I have been working on my conversion for over a month now. Due to lack of resources, time, and tools I have been slowly but surely coming along. I had the T6 setup at first, and then finally ordered a new FCG and installed it. BHO has not been installed yet, but I will worry about that later. For all people who have been trying to figure out why their T6 Tapco Saw grip doesn't work with the normal PG nut, I have figured out that the T6 version is different and has different holes and therefore cannot be installed like normal standalone PG's. I have ordered a new different style standalone PG and hopefully this will resolve my issue. Stay tuned for updates, I will be posting pictures!

Edited by NotForPraise

Yes, the "non-conversion" Fusion T6 setup uses an FAL SAW grip, or so I have read. I have also read where others got it to work, but your best bet is getting the correct one. Be sure to update us with pictures when you are done!

That's a sweet looking setup, glad you got everything working for you!

BTW, is your reflex sight a NCSTAR? If so, how do you like it, i have seen it trashed on other forums because it is an off brand.

Yes it is an NCSTAR. A lot of people say it is a Chinese company, but they are actually based in California and have a lifetime guarantee. If it breaks within a certain time period I can send it back and get a new one for free. If it breaks after that time period (I think its like a year or a few months or something) then I can send it in for $10 and get a new one for free, so either way I'm not worried if it breaks or not because it can always be replaced. I haven't shot it yet, last time I went shooting my slave pin kept falling out. :chris:

Yes it is an NCSTAR. A lot of people say it is a Chinese company, but they are actually based in California and have a lifetime guarantee.

It may very well be an American company, but I'm pretty sure their goods are still made in China. Lots of companies do this. Vortex for instance. It's an American owned company, but they have their stuff made in China and other Asian countries. They make this perfectly clear in their Industry forum on Arfcom. Same goes with Millet. American owned company/Chinese produced products.

Not knocking it either way, just trying to clear some stuff up.

(I do own a Millet red dot, and it's well worth the $60 I paid for it. Still going strong.)