Good Price For Arsenal?

Again I am not selling anything. I do not own the firearm pictured above, I am looking to purchase the firearm pictured above. I was under the impression that this website is a place where one may go to acquire information on saiga rifles. It is clear that this is a waste of time and I will go somewhere else to get help. Mr. Moderator, in the future you may find it helpful to read threads before stating or enforcing the forum's rules unnecessarily. Thank you.

Again I am not selling anything. I do not own the firearm pictured above, I am looking to purchase the firearm pictured above. I was under the impression that this website is a place where one may go to acquire information on saiga rifles. It is clear that this is a waste of time and I will go somewhere else to get help. Mr. Moderator, in the future you may find it helpful to read threads before stating or enforcing the forum's rules unnecessarily. Thank you.

Just doing my job... nothing personal....

you are a non contributor fishing for a price.......

Please adhere to the rules that you stated you read when you became a member.....

1.B NO FISHING FOR VALUES OR PRICE QUOTES IF YOU ARE NOT A CONTRIBUTOR...

This can go whatever way you choose!!!!

Have a nice day! :)

Okay I hadn't read the rule that way, I was under the impression that this rule was created to stop non-contributers from selling. However, you are correct and the rule is clearly stated. I'm sorry for being an ass. In the future I will word my questions in a way that will adhere to the forum's rules.

Okay I hadn't read the rule that way, I was under the impression that this rule was created to stop non-contributers from selling. However, you are correct and the rule is clearly stated. I'm sorry for being an ass. In the future I will word my questions in a way that will adhere to the forum's rules.

Thank you for your understanding..... I know you were not selling... but,

We get into murky territory if the rules are not uniformly enforced....

Well the seller said it is actually not an arsenal, it is a saiga that came from the factory with a pistol grip. Did the US actually import these or is this guy trying to pull a fast one? He said it was purchased in October of 2001.

Thanks.

Looks like a nice rifle, but I believe your seller is a liar and full of crap. After his FUD I wouldn't trust him personally. Importing a Saiga with a pistol grip already in place should be a violation of 18 USC 925(d)(3) - someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

(d) The Attorney General shall authorize a firearm or ammunition

to be imported or brought into the United States or any possession

thereof if the firearm or ammunition -

(3) is of a type that does not fall within the definition of a

firearm as defined in section 5845(a) of the Internal Revenue

Code of 1986 and is generally recognized as particularly suitable

for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes, excluding surplus

military firearms, except in any case where the Attorney General

has not authorized the importation of the firearm pursuant to

this paragraph, it shall be unlawful to import any frame,

receiver, or barrel of such firearm which would be prohibited if

assembled; or