They look decent. I would be interested to see how they hold up to 12ga recoil though.

Some people said that the Saiga-12 will eventually kill the Kobra which kinda sucks because everything I have heard about them indicates that they are incredible devices. I would be tempted to find one that has been killed by a Saiga-12 and see what exactly is breaking inside. If it is a simple fix, then patch it up and keep on rocking.

If the Kobra cannot be fixed easily when this happens, I would need to find a better solution. Aimpoint says that this device can handle semi-auto shotgun use, so maybe someone here can provide some useful feedback as to the validity of that claim.

While I would trust anything from Aimpoint to be durable as hell........the comments I've heard about the 9000SC x2 mostly complain of the FOV. The one comment that sticks in my head is "Have you ever looked through a 2x Aimpoint? It's like looking through a straw."

I've eyeballed the 9000sc models quite a bit, because they are pretty much the cheapest of the Aimpoint bunch. But I'm still going to go with their CompC3 model, when I get the funds.

Other than that, I'd think you would be good to go. When I think Aimpoint, I think durable and unGodly long battery life.

Edited by 22_Shooter

Man this is tough, I have other things I want to buy but I hate to pass up on a good deal. I figure even if I don't want to keep it on my AK I can put in on my 10/22 or use it as an excuse to get a Marlin 44 mag and mount the scope forward in the scout style which would be a sick ass deer rifle.

Man this is tough, I have other things I want to buy but I hate to pass up on a good deal. I figure even if I don't want to keep it on my AK I can put in on my 10/22 or use it as an excuse to get a Marlin 44 mag and mount the scope forward in the scout style which would be a sick ass deer rifle.

If it's a good deal, compared to what they're going for elsewhere, I'd pick it up.

Like you said, you can swap it onto different guns, or at least flip it for some profit, if need be.

If it's a good deal, compared to what they're going for elsewhere, I'd pick it up.

Like you said, you can swap it onto different guns, or at least flip it for some profit, if need be.

The are going for 289, I was thinking for that though I could get a Millett, a Ruger 10/22 and some extra batteries for the Millett. I think you had the Millett red dot didn't you? How is the battery life on that thing?

The are going for 289, I was thinking for that though I could get a Millett, a Ruger 10/22 and some extra batteries for the Millett. I think you had the Millett red dot didn't you? How is the battery life on that thing?

I still have the same set of batts in it when I bought it. It hasn't lost zero, but then again, it's on a 9mm AR. But I've read many reviews on it, where people have put them on higher caliber setups and it has still held up great. I think it's great for the money, but I will never compare it to an Aimpoint of any kind. I realize what it is, and it has met my expectations.

Getting a whole 'nother gun, plus a red dot, and still having change left over is pretty enticing though. :D

I still have the same set of batts in it when I bought it. It hasn't lost zero, but then again, it's on a 9mm AR. But I've read many reviews on it, where people have put them on higher caliber setups and it has still held up great. I think it's great for the money, but I will never compare it to an Aimpoint of any kind. I realize what it is, and it has met my expectations.

Getting a whole 'nother gun, plus a red dot, and still having change left over is pretty enticing though. :D

Thanks man. Yeah, I love the 10/22!