VZ-58 Stock installed on a WASR

TTR, That new wood looks pretty good on there. I just finished putting that stock and cutting the barrel down to 14 inches on the little 410 we were shooting.

We need to get the "shootin skeet with the full auto 12 ga" video up. ... :rolleyes:

Are you coming to the Berea show this weekend ?, You might mention I need a new engine for that old 55 chevy I have out at the shop.............and I should have a 308 jungle carbine with me...... :smoke:

TTR, That new wood looks pretty good on there.
That wood is from my 1st WASR, I refinished the wood and installed it on the Punisher.

I just finished putting that stock and cutting the barrel down to 14 inches on the little 410 we were shooting.
Now that will be something to see. That 4.10 is a good shooter.

We need to get the "shootin skeet with the full auto 12 ga" video up. ... :rolleyes:
I'm trying VK. I can't seem to download them to a disc. I'm buying new disc's today. Tells me I need CD-R/RW discs. I have CD-R DVD and CD+R DVD and they won't download. I'm going out to buy those discs doday. Still trying.

Are you coming to the Berea show this weekend ?, You might mention I need a new engine for that old 55 chevy I have out at the shop.............and I should have a 308 jungle carbine with me...... :smoke:

I am comming. Saturday OR Sunday. Don't know which yet. I'll tell Burt about the engine.

Edited by TTR

Two words for Burt........big block..........LOL, I'm thinking about an old style "bootlegger special"...

glad to see someone else is puter challenged.........See you there.......

TTR, That new wood looks pretty good on there.
That wood is from my 1st WASR, I refinished the wood and installed it on the Punisher.

I just finished putting that stock and cutting the barrel down to 14 inches on the little 410 we were shooting.
Now that will be something to see. That 4.10 is a good shooter.

I'm trying VK. I can't seem to download them to a disc. I'm buying new disc's today. Tells me I need CD-R/RW discs. I have CD-R DVD and CD+R DVD and they won't download. I'm going out to buy those discs doday. Still trying.

I am comming. Saturday OR Sunday. Don't know which yet. I'll tell Burt about the engine.