WTS: Russian AKM stocksets "NEW" $95 shipped! Plus

Russian AKM laminated stocksets. All sets are similar in condition and NOS in brand new condition, never mounted. Sets come with upper, lower, buttstock with hardware (buttplate, sling swivel, lower handguard retainer). Pictures do not do justice, these pieces are truly amazingly nice, honey brown/blonde in color. Hardly no storage wear if any. Still in the arsenal paper!

IMAG0001-7.jpg

IMAG0002-3.jpg

A - Upper, lower, buttstock with hardware set - $95 shipped each set

B - Buttstock with hardware - $65 shipped each

C - Upper, lower handguard - $45 shipped each set

D - Lower handguard - $30 shipped each

E - Upper handguard - $20 shipped each

I have a lot of sets available, All parts are here in upstate NY and will be packaged carefully in bubblewrap. I will update when they are gone...

Please post what you want, (eg. Three buttstocks = 3xB, One Upper, lower, buttstock with hardware set = 1xA, etc) and follow up with a pm, Check, MO, paypal +3%

I think you just simplified my Saiga-12 conversion. :D I just need to find a matching laminate pistol grip.

Damn, this conversion is going to kill my wallet though.

I'll take 1xA for the time being. Will send you a PM.

I'll take 1XA

PM. sent.

Thanks for making those available.

You really made my day! :D:up::D

Thanks Tokarz1 :D

U.S. postal M.O. sent 1st class mail to address specified in your P.M.

Thanks for quick P.M. response! :up:

I think you just simplified my Saiga-12 conversion. :D I just need to find a matching laminate pistol grip.

It will not kill it like it would have if this had not come up, This price for russian WOOD! This will look AWSOME all A.K.'d out! :super: I am gonna reinforce mine & attach it to a folding mechanism eventually. :smoke:

I am gonna blue the gun & go for an old school badass A.K. shotgun look! :D :D :D

I will have to make a bayonet lug & mod up a Russian bayonet! :blues:

It will not kill it like it would have if this had not come up, This price for russian WOOD! This will look AWSOME all A.K.'d out! :super: I am gonna reinforce mine & attach it to a folding mechanism eventually. :smoke:

I am gonna blue the gun & go for an old school badass A.K. shotgun look! :D :D :D

I will have to make a bayonet lug & mod up a Russian bayonet! :blues:

That is pretty much what I am going for. Not sure if I want to use the "blue in a bottle" crap or not. Either way, I have to completely strip the existing paint and oil from my firearm. The problem with that is that some of the crevices are a BITCH to get paint out of without sandblasting the thing... If I am going to take my baby in to be sandblasted, no reason not to have it parkerized as well.

I just recieved mine. It took a little longer than Zenmetsu's because I paid M.O. but it was worth the wait!

Great response time. His shipping was VERY fast & the AK stock set is exactly as described. :up:

They have never seen service. The S-12's cleaning kit even fits in the trap-door in the but-stock!

The brass reinforced wood in the butstock seems tough & setup well enough to get a folder mechanisim & make this a WOOD folding stock! :super:

Soon they will be a deep red mahogany color with a high gloss finish.

Soon after, I will be the proud owner of an AKS-12.

In part thanks to some pointers from Cobra's AKS-12 thread. B)

The brass reinforced wood in the butstock seems tough & setup well enough to get a folder mechanisim & make this a WOOD folding stock! :super:

Soon they will be a deep red mahogany color with a high gloss finish.

Soon after, I will be the proud owner of an AKS-12.

In part thanks to some pointers from Cobra's AKS-12 thread. B)

Please post pics when thats done, sounds like my dream gun

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.