Robert Welch speech in 1958 predicting

Heh. It's sooo blatantly obvious now that a some one or some group is systematically trying to destabilize our country into downfall that it isn't even tinfoil hat worthy anymore.

The problem is that most of America just doesn't care. As long as no one is messing with their Cadillac SUV or there 50" LCD they are "not interested in politics." Once those items of wealth are "redistributed" it will be too late.

Our form and function of government is not the problem, "we the people" have failed.

You guys know that the Commies are just an out of control phenomena that the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family used to get rid of the Romanovs,right? You do know that Woodrow Wilson,JP Morgan(via his flunky Schiff),Kaiser Wilhelm and Henry Ford were the men who made the USSR possible,right?

Remember the enemy is AUTHORITARIANISM and SOCIAL ENGINEERING in ANY FORM not just the damned communists

The last 3 fuktards that I talked to seemed to think that it was a great idea that obamanation was going to "reform" health care and offer it to all, even though they work for a Major Corp., and will see no use from it from the excellent care that we are provided with from our employers and private insurance. They apparently don't give a hoot that the entire country, not just ins. is being socialized. when I try to express my views on why this is all a bad thing for my Country in all areas, they yawn and act like I'M the fuktard.