Who to add another gas port?

If you consider yourself handy, do it yourself. There is a tutorial in these here forums. I did mine and it works beautifully.. YMMV.

Another thing you may wish to consider is getting a bunch of work done at once. I had my gun converted by a professional mostly because i can't press a barrel off to drill extra holes (mine now has 4), or parkerize/duracoat after the conversion was done. Infact the price of doing the gun myself + having someone park and coat the gun (and no holes drilled) was more than if i just sent it off and paid to have everything done at once. So consider some things... Do you want (and check if you can in your state) cut the barrel down? If so, pay the stamp and cut 'er down since you're getting extra holes anyways. if not, you can still have a shop lop off the last inch and weld on a brake if that interests you. Also do you want a new finish/better finish on your gun? You can get that taken care of as well. You can go with a parkerize and duracoat (practically bulletproof) or get ultra fancy like one of glockmongers creations. Hk sights welded on? etc etc. You see where i'm going. If you do it all at once it'll save you money. In my case I saved about 300$

The Gunfixer gas plug is more for over gassed guns,before poking new holes try polishing the bolt/carrier/rails,theres a thread around here somewhere on the correct way...And install a King Armory puck,it is made for under gassed guns by allowing the gasses to be better utilized in the gas system,you could also install a lighter recoil spring.If all that happens to fail...poke away :smoke:

Have you modded the front half during the conversion ? Well you could ask me about warranty..............and we do upgrades while we have the firearm in for warranty................when the gun leaves here it will cycle with Fed 1 1/8 value-pack loads........

Have you modded the front half during the conversion ? Well you could ask me about warranty..............and we do upgrades while we have the firearm in for warranty................when the gun leaves here it will cycle with Fed 1 1/8 value-pack loads........

That sounds like a winner to me. I think he's solved all your problems.