WTS: Mystery 20mW Green laser sight and BIG Yugo flash hider

First up is a Mystery JG001 green laser. Comes with rail mount, and 2 activation switches, one that mounts on the end, and one with wire and pad. Needs a new battery (CR123A, available at any Walgreens). I will also send some industrial strength velcro that I was using to attach the touch pad to the gun. This thing is badass, very bright and strong. Totally visible in the daylight, absurdly visible in the evening/night. I had it on my AK pistol, but have switched furniture, and don't have a rail anymore, so I don't have any use for it. $45 shipped.

DSCF1446.jpg

DSCF1445.jpg

Next up is a Yugo flash hider. I believe it came off a krinkov. Has 26x1.5 threads. $45 shipped.

DSCF1443.jpg

Paypal + 4% or money order. Thanks for looking.

Edited by elvis christ
First up is a Mystery JG001 green laser. Comes with rail mount, and 2 activation switches, one that mounts on the end, and one with wire and pad. Needs a new battery (CR123A, available at any Walgreens). I will also send some industrial strength velcro that I was using to attach the touch pad to the gun. This thing is badass, very bright and strong. Totally visible in the daylight, absurdly visible in the evening/night. I had it on my AK pistol, but have switched furniture, and don't have a rail anymore, so I don't have any use for it. $45 shipped.

DSCF1446.jpg

DSCF1445.jpg

Next up is a Yugo flash hider. I believe it came off a krinkov. Has 26x1.5 threads. $45 shipped.

DSCF1443.jpg

Paypal + 4% or money order. Thanks for looking.

I'll take the GREEEN LAAAZOR!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.