I will entertain all offers. We can settle this without gunbroker.

You start getting into a gray zone with this scenario. By forum rules you have to set a fixed price. Guess you could get around it with an 'OBO' provision in your sale offer here.

I will give you $300 for it.

PM me and I will provide shipment info. This is a very serious offer. :Johnboy:

You start getting into a gray zone with this scenario. By forum rules you have to set a fixed price. Guess you could get around it with an 'OBO' provision in your sale offer here.

It is gray? The "fixed price" is $850. Thats clearly stated in the auction (buy it now). But i would entertain any serious offers. Let me know if I need to change something.

no thanks..I do want to sell it, but I dont want to give it away.

It is gray? The "fixed price" is $850. Thats clearly stated in the auction (buy it now). But i would entertain any serious offers. Let me know if I need to change something.

no thanks..I do want to sell it, but I dont want to give it away.

No problem, but of couse if you ask for more on this site you are now holding an auction. You have have already said that Gunbroker had nothing to do with this sale. That is the point of fixed price, this is not Gunbroker.

Good Luck!

You need to clearly state a fixed price HERE on the forum, as you've amended your post, and not have to follow the link to the auction to obtain that information, then all's well, for future reference.

You need to clearly state a fixed price HERE on the forum, as you've amended your post, and not have to follow the link to the auction to obtain that information, then all's well, for future reference.

Done and DONE. Thanks

Edited by bigmikefromolemiss
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.