Hell he probably steals money out of his mommas purse every day, why not a church?

Best one I ever read was a thief that broke into an appt and robbed the place, but took the time to eat a meal, and then washed the dishes and cleaned the appt before leaving. Considerate burglar LOL

I have mixed emotions on this one.

Sure the guy has shown himself to be a epic DOUCHEBAG...

But the Pastor had an opportunity to reach out to the young man that obviously needed guidance & he didn't even try.

That disappointed me.

Also I am aware & I expect the shit-storm cometh to me, for this post.

Yes he might have killed the pastor to avoid capture had he been awakened, But if it were me. I hope that I would have barricaded us both in & put my life in the Lords hands while trying to reach him...

Maybe I have just read Les Mis'erables to many times.

And to answer the next question that will surely be posed to me...

If I found him in my personal residence I would STILL reach out to him & deliver the gospel...

I can say the Lords prayer, AND deliver the last rites flawlessly.

And I have yet to meet a person who does not accept Jesus, when given the opportunity, as they approach their last breaths.

And yes. I have seen much more than my fair share of death.

(Natural causes)

Edited by Paulyski

My church had a problem with a burgular that would smash out the windows and steal t.v.s from the childrens center. When the video on the crime cam came back we noticed that we knew the guy. He was the son of a LEO friend of ours. Instead of pressing charges we had him agree to go to teen challenge and get help. Now the guy is a pastor who ministers to troubled teens. The LORDS love knows no bounds.