this guy is a GIANT piece of shit. he doesn't believe the 2nd amendment gives YOU the right to bare arms.

meet the new "regulatory czar" whatever the fuck that is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj8ZGasmWgY...player_embedded

USA today poll on the individual right to bare arms.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion...r/popup5895.htm

Edited by Snoofer

His name is Ass Cuntstain?

What a fag.

What we need to do is generate a list of anti-gun lobbyists and publicly post their addresses online, or maybe let the local gangs know. I mean, nothing easier than breaking into a house where there are no guns, right? So Mr. Ass Cuntstain will either be wishing he had a gun to defend himself, or he will pull one out and make himself out to be a hypocrite. Either way... WE WIN!!!

Edited by zenmetsu

What a fag.

What we need to do is generate a list of anti-gun lobbyists and publicly post their addresses online, or maybe let the local gangs know. I mean, nothing easier than breaking into a house where there are no guns, right? So Mr. Ass Cuntstain will either be wishing he had a gun to defend himself, or he will pull one out and make himself out to be a hypocrite. Either way... WE WIN!!!

You pull off chaotic neutral quite well.

What a fag.

I hope that was not sarcasm. I do try...

What a fag.

I hope that was not sarcasm. I do try...

There was no sarcasm intended in my statement, only sincere admiration :)