I didn't say it was tragic. I said it was needless and that they were being used in the name of a false cause. But that is for another topic, how about you all stay on topic here as there are people who are emotionally hurt by this event and you are being disrespectful by calling out my personal opinions and beliefs.

Actually, I think that you expressed your real feelings on the subject quite well when you posted your personal selection of jokes and cartoons about the attack in your own thread on this same subject. Do everyone a favor and spare us from the endless moral and philosophical vacillation as you futility attempt to justify yourself. Your facade is transparent.

• Like 1

Everybody and everything dies and that is the absolute truth. We have very little control over how and when it comes. This is something I have understood even when I was young. So if you are wondering, no, I felt absolutely nothing when those people died.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRvUzpSmxAc

You're telling me you didn't feel anything when you saw this on the news? Nothing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRvUzpSmxAc

You're telling me you didn't feel anything when you saw this on the news? Nothing?

Other than "holy shit that plane just hit that building", no, not a thing.

As stated I don't feel over death... if anything for the family in my life who have died the only emotion I have felt is joy.

My grandfather, who was and is the role model in my life, suffered for 72 hours before his death. He died from complete liver failure(due to massive alcohol intake) and Mesotheleomia(rare lung cancer caused by asbestos). The only sadness I felt was that he was suffering and I silently begged death would come quick for him and when it finally did I felt this overwhelming relief and joy that he was no longer suffering. He died when I was 13.

My grandmother died of Emphysema attained from being a chain smoker. She spent months in a hospital bed with a tube in her neck, unable to breathe without it and unable to talk. I was pulled from a band rehearsal the week before she died and was told that she had maybe days left and I should visit her. When I did she was having just as hard of a time breathing as my grandfather did and she was not responding to anyone. Same thing again, it was painful watching her suffer like that and I wished for death to come soon. She died when I was 18.

My cousin got into drugs and eventually put a gun to her head and killed herself. I felt absolutely nothing for her. It was her choice to get into drugs and it was her choice to pull the trigger. I only felt remorse for my Aunt who was not taking this well at all. I was 10.

So how can you expect me to feel remorse, anger, or any other emotion of death for these 3000 people from 9/11 when I can't towards my own family. This is not to say that I don't love my family as I love my family more than anything. Which is why when their times come I hope they don't have to suffer through it.

Edited by camon

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=WRvUzpSmxAc

Other than "holy shit that plane just hit that building", no, not a thing.

Camon,

You're in need of professional help if you felt absolutely no empathy or sympathy for the 9/11 victims. Your emotional detachment is neither normal or healthy. You need to explore this with a good therapist.

Wolverine

Camon,

You're in need of professional help if you felt absolutely no empathy or sympathy for the 9/11 victims. Your emotional detachment is neither normal or healthy. You need to explore this with a good therapist.

Wolverine

Read above, I edited my post. And no, therapy is bullshit. I am just fine I just see the world from a different point of view.

Also, I guess if you want an emotion that you can consider came from 9/11 it would be this: anger. Anger that we the people are being lied to and told half truths about what happened. Anger that our troops are being sent in the name of "defending the country" to invade a sovereign nation's land and kill their people and fuck up their day. Anger that these same troops are being lied to in order to send them to a sovereign nation to fuck up their day.

Camon,

Wolverine

Read above, I edited my post. And no, therapy is bullshit. I am just fine I just see the world from a different point of view.

Also, I guess if you want an emotion that you can consider came from 9/11 it would be this: anger. Anger that we the people are being lied to and told half truths about what happened. Anger that our troops are being sent in the name of "defending the country" to invade a sovereign nation's land and kill their people and fuck up their day. Anger that these same troops are being lied to in order to send them to a sovereign nation to fuck up their day.

Well, you can't help those who don't realize they clearly need it. 000.gif

Wow, I just don't know how a human can not have empathy and feel sadness for those who suffered and died and their families who also suffer. Yes, empathy does not help anything but it's natural. Are you capable of ever feeling sadness? If so, when? Personally, I cried quite a lot in the weeks after 9/11 and I cry if I watch a special about it. I can't help it, the suffering hurts me and I'm not ashamed to admit it. You are pissed that we are fighting in Iraq and loosing our bravest men and women, and I'm with you on that, but why aren't you mad at those who killed thousands of our countrymen? You listed the things you were pissed about, namely our government and their failures, but no mention of terrorists? I hate to say it, but it makes you seem like an America hater, conspiracy theorists or someone who thinks we deserved it.

Never forget.