AK Receiver Template PDF

I am attaching a .pdf of the AK receiver that I found on the internet. I believe it came from the Gunco forums. I know that one of these is not among the stickied posts. I have not seen one of these posted here, but then again, I have not done a search for one either. Anyway, I found this a while back, and used it to convert my Saiga to a pistol grip. When printed, this is 1/1 scale template. This template does not have the rails, nor does it show where to mount them. It only has the outline of the receiver flat, and all holes that need to be cut or drilled.

Enjoy.

AK Receiver.pdf

Edited by dngrspot
  • 3 weeks later...

I am attaching a .pdf of the AK receiver that I found on the internet. I believe it came from the Gunco forums. I know that one of these is not among the stickied posts. I have not seen one of these posted here, but then again, I have not done a search for one either. Anyway, I found this a while back, and used it to convert my Saiga to a pistol grip. When printed, this is 1/1 scale template. This template does not have the rails, nor does it show where to mount them. It only has the outline of the receiver flat, and all holes that need to be cut or drilled.

Enjoy.

Thats pretty nice for those of us who don't know shit, wish I woulda saw it last night. Aught to be stickied :super: