Saiga-12 factory mags

Ok, You purists and rule followers are gonna hate me for asking this question, but I've gotta ask it. Its not a sales pitch, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't belong in the business section. I'm only tryin' to get some info. Here goes.

I have two factory Saiga-12 mags that don't work with my gun anymore because I went with the magwell mod. I've got an AGP and a ProMag 10 rounder that I filed down, and both work flawlessly.

The tragedy is this: I ground down the front catch on one of the mags factory mags and got it to lock in, but the feed angle is too flat. But, I believe all I need to do is simply apply some plastic epoxy on the back of it below the rear catch to get the angle right.

The point is, one of these mags is past the point of no return, but I'm pretty sure I can futz around with it and get it to work. If I don't, I'm not too worried, seeing as it came with the gun and I payed nothing for it.

Now, I hope I haven't given anyone mental blue-balls with all this literal foreplay, so I'll finally ask what I set out to in the first place:

Is it worth it to sell my unadulterated mag, or should I cut on it like the other one? Are these factory mags not worth a dime, or will I lose sleep knowing I destroyed something that was worth some money? In short, what is one of these things worth?

Ok, You purists and rule followers are gonna hate me for asking this question, but I've gotta ask it. Its not a sales pitch, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't belong in the business section. I'm only tryin' to get some info. Here goes.

I have two factory Saiga-12 mags that don't work with my gun anymore because I went with the magwell mod. I've got an AGP and a ProMag 10 rounder that I filed down, and both work flawlessly.

The tragedy is this: I ground down the front catch on one of the mags factory mags and got it to lock in, but the feed angle is too flat. But, I believe all I need to do is simply apply some plastic epoxy on the back of it below the rear catch to get the angle right.

The point is, one of these mags is past the point of no return, but I'm pretty sure I can futz around with it and get it to work. If I don't, I'm not too worried, seeing as it came with the gun and I payed nothing for it.

Now, I hope I haven't given anyone mental blue-balls with all this literal foreplay, so I'll finally ask what I set out to in the first place:

Is it worth it to sell my unadulterated mag, or should I cut on it like the other one? Are these factory mags not worth a dime, or will I lose sleep knowing I destroyed something that was worth some money? In short, what is one of these things worth?

A 5 rounder approx $35.00 an 8 rounder approx. $140.00

I'd say sell it and buy another AGP. I'm pretty sure you could get AGP body halves if you screw them up. They are a very helpful manufacturer. On the flip side, you screw up a factory 5 rounder and it's gone. You might be able to sell off the guts but I know I don't need any. lol