How difficult to replace factory FCG with US parts for compliance with

I would like to use the Surefire 20 rd mags in my stock Saiga but not ready to do a full conversion. I have numerous AKs which look like AKs and kind of like having one of these that is factory. I believe that one less foreign part would let me use the US mags. How hard is it to replace the fire control parts? I also have a nice early EAA .308 which I would like to do the same with, minus trigger as that will not interchange. I have K-Var FCG single hook which they say is correct for Saiga. How difficult is it to replace these parts?

Edited by Nagant

I would like to use the Surefire 20 rd mags in my stock Saiga but not ready to do a full conversion. I have numerous AKs which look like AKs ans kind of like having one of these that is factory. I believe that one less foreign part would let me use the US mags. How hard is it to replace the fire control parts? I also have a nice early EAA .308 which I would like to do the same with, minus trigger as that will not interchange. I have K-Var FCG single hook which they say is correct for Saiga. How difficult is it to replace these parts?

Your K-Var FCG will require a conversion before it can be used.

If you want to use "non sporting" magazines, w/o converting, the easiest way (IMHO) is to change the gas piston.