Georgia Area Get-2-gether - Sep 26-27

Well, Superhawk138, GeorgiaPD and Skiboatsp all made it today. It could have been better but really not a bad turnout considering the one week notice. It was nice meeting new friend and seeing old ones again!

Superhawk138 was was first and last on scene, GeorgiaPD scored some nice finds and Skiboatsp was showing off some of his SBS and handwork and they were really super nice! Me? I just tried to sell off some junk to cover the few rounds of ammo I managed to find!

It would be great if some more of the Georgia members made it to the next show, coming up in the first week of December!

I had a good time hanging out with you guys at the show even though Azrial had a forgetful moment :haha: Really nice SBS's Skiboat and one in particular that really stood out to me. GeorgiaPD and I walked the tables looking at the super deals ($950.00 WASR with a tapco stock) Let us know how those prizes shoot.

• Like 1

Well, Superhawk138, GeorgiaPD and Skiboatsp all made it today. It could have been better but really not a bad turnout considering the one week notice. It was nice meeting new friend and seeing old ones again!

Superhawk138 was was first and last on scene, GeorgiaPD scored some nice finds and Skiboatsp was showing off some of his SBS and handwork and they were really super nice! Me? I just tried to sell off some junk to cover the few rounds of ammo I managed to find!

It would be great if some more of the Georgia members made it to the next show, coming up in the first week of December!

First week of December eh? That sounds interesting.... :angel:

• Like 1

First week of December eh? That sounds interesting.... :angel:

Thanks Azrial!! It was a great show and met a lot of interesting people.

Great to meet Superhawk138, and GeorgiaPD, risking his life protecting our state, both great guys!!

I am disapointed more saiga folks didn't show but I realize many are busy with more important tasks.

Many thanks to Azrial for all the work!!

First week of December sounds great to me.

• Like 1