dodgeturbointerceptor what kind of sling?

SPECTER/CQB BRAND

CST FOR AK FIXED STOCK

#220 WHEN YOU ORDER.

i think you e-mailed me earlier and i accidentely erased yours and everyone elses pm's.....sorry :unsure::angel:

i was wondering who asked me about the sling. i thought everyone thought it was dumb that i put a tac sling on it. It's the best feel/posture for a s-12. i promise. adjustable as hell too.

bout 20-30 bucks.

Midwest tactical in MN is who i got it from. nice guys. good prices.

LINK to exact sling...SLING #220

Edited by dodgeturbointerceptor

Thanks, was looking for a sling that i could use to qualify with. We have to transition from shotgun to pistol for qualifying.

SPECTER/CQB BRAND

CST FOR AK FIXED STOCK

#220 WHEN YOU ORDER.

i think you e-mailed me earlier and i accidentely erased yours and everyone elses pm's.....sorry :unsure:  :angel:

i was wondering who asked me about the sling. i thought everyone thought it was dumb that i put a tac sling on it. It's the best feel/posture for a s-12. i promise. adjustable as hell too.

bout 20-30 bucks.

Midwest tactical in MN is who i got it from. nice guys. good prices.

LINK to exact sling...SLING #220

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently making a 3 point tactical sling, but in black leather. I prefer the feel and looks of leather over that of nylon. Also, leather is widely used in Russia for various arms and uniform applications. So I think it will give the Saiga a definate Russian flare.

:super:

A couple of shoe strings tied together works fine for me.

Well, I do leather works and I'll just make one out of leather, I guess... I have some slings lying around somewhere in this mess. Just make this shit yourself... a real russian can survive with one toothbrush, one bottle of water, and an axe.

My Sibirian history is coming out, I know... at least it's not like in Uzbekistan where having sex with chickens is considered a past time.

Did I say bottle of water? I meant bottle of vodka. Vodka is to russians as gasoline is to an automobile engine... every so many miles, you need more of it. Different engines take different types of gasoline, with different percentages of alcohol... some need more per mile, some need less.... that's how the world works.

I tried. But your mom kept calling me.  :rolleyes:

McUzi Link Troll somewhere else please.

cavetroll.jpg

No, really... The "your mama" shit just shows what a moron you are.

I want to know.

Did you call, email and fax them a kajillion times a day, like you do to poor Marko, Mr. Retarded Customer From Hell?

People with inflated self-importance issues are the worst kind of jackass.

The type of person who is on the phone every other day to check on their $200 order because they are the most important thing in the world! After all, their mothers said so.

(See above? Therein lies the 50 IQ point difference between your and my "your mama" insults)