Zombies & Resurrections

In the first half of the show, Ian welcomes author of the The Zombie Survival Guide, researcher and former SNL writer, Max Brooks for a discussion on the history of Zombie attacks on mankind.

In the latter half, winner of the Bram Stoker Award and the International Horror Guild Award, Doug Clegg will discuss the need to bring loved ones back from the dead, and the horrific complications involved.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/10/17

Survival Guide and World War Z were awesome reads. After reading them--even though it is sci fi, you still look at your house and think "how would I defend it, or where would run to/make my stand at."

Expect Saiga's to kick ass if WW Z came about.

I'll try to catch it. . . thanks.

Man, that show used to break me up back when I was on Morning Watch!

Azrial, did you ever listen to it when Art Bell was still hosting it? Man, they had some crazy shit on it in those days. Art claimed he was being pursued by aliens who were trying to shut him up for alerting humankind that they were already amongst us. He even disappeared for a while and when he resurfaced he claimed he was forced to go underground to avoid E.T. hit squads! Man, those were the good old days when it was on WSB 750. I would listen to that show driving home from the rink after a late night hockey game.

Still would listen, but now that its on WGST the signal is so crappy I can't hear shit... :ded:

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 1

Man, that show used to break me up back when I was on Morning Watch!

Azrial, did you ever listen to it when Art Bell was still hosting it? Man, they had some crazy shit on it in those days. ...

Yeah, I heard the whole thing! It was so over the top I kept thinking that it was like some kind of Si-Fi version of "The Onion." 021.gif

But no, Art was serious. What a hoot!

Tritium, I got to meet Art at Dayton one year. He came by our table out in the boneyard!