I have recently became interested in the PK-AS due to suggestions from members, what I haven't seen, and cant find in search, are any member reviews, does anyone actually have this sight, and what do you think of it? I am especially interested in finding out how good the optical quality is, because the other sight I am considering is a Leupold Prismatic, and I know how good Leupold's glass is.

I own one. In addition to being extremely robust, it is a high-quality optic with little distortion and excellent light transmission. Having said that, you are crazy if you think the image quality is going to be nearly as good as anything made by Leupold. The PK-AS is a combloc military-issue sight manufactured in Belarus (a tinpot dictatorship), whereas the Prismatic is a high-end consumer product made in the US, with the best materials and most modern manufacturing processes available. Both are fine products, but if you don't mind spending the extra money and don't need a sight that can be run over by a truck, go with the Prismatic.

I own a PK-AS-V and a PK-AS-S. Both are extremely solid. Best collimating red dot for the money. There are reviews up at akfiles and theakforum, I'll try to hunt down the URLs for you guys.

The quality of the glass is not the determining factor as much as ruggedness IMHO. Anyway if you were spending $499 on a red dot from Leopold, You should just spend the extra $30 and go with Aimpoint.