Started out as a stock 19" gun with internal bolt hold open. Converted to pistol grip config with Century fire control group and Tapco grip, threaded flash hider, and Romanian side folding stock. $625 shipped to your FFL. Payment can be via personal check, money order, or PayPal. Shipment to your dealer is via insured Priority Mail.

goodsag1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Sam B.

FireflyArms.com

Answers to common questions:

1. This shotgun is for sale in the shown configuration only. I will not adjust the price if you include your homemade pistol grip, change stocks, etc.

2. This shotgun is for sale in the shown configuration only. Any parts shown (flash hider, magazine, etc) are not for sale separately.

3. This shotgun is for sale in the shown configuration only. This is not a stock item. I do not have a warehouse of these available. Having your dealer send me his FFL "for my files just in case you want to order one someday" is a waste of a 37 cent stamp.

And last but not least:

4. I have not shot this shotgun, it is NEW. I cannot tell you how it groups at 100 yards. I cannot tell you if it will take down small aircraft or dinosaurs. I CAN tell you that this shotgun was NEVER carried in Vietnam by a nameless special forces group.

Damn Sam..Sounds like you been get'n replies from the same guys I do everytime i post somethin' for sale @ Ar15.com or Sig Forum...

Besides..aren't Dinos on the Endangered Species list??..LOL!!

BTW...Did ya get my phone call the other day???..had'nt heard from ya... :smoke:

That lay'n on the rocks pic reminds me of the AK-47 party favor I took hm from a Cuban that was use'n it to shoot at our BlkHwk..when I was stationed dn in Central America...It was a real sweet Rifle...Only dropped once... :devil::lolol:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.