Selling RARE Original Russian IZHMASH 8rd Magazine

Man WTF's the deal with people around here these days?!

This guy is bringing the VERY best mag you can get for a Saiga-12, right into our little neck of the woods here, offering them for sale to THOSE WHO CAN AFFORD IT....and he's getting "negged" (not only here but also in his ad in FS) by a couple of drive by wussies who don't understand that these mags are not easily obtained in the US, nor are they inexpensive if you can find them????

Who are these tards? Out yourselves! I'm calling ya out. Who are ya and what's your problem?:evil:

• Like 4

Two hunnid dallas?! :ph34r:

Just a FYI.....these same mags have been selling for up to and above $200 for years now. It's called supply and demand. If you have something this rare and hard to get your hands on....there are people who will pay you money for them. If you choose to hold out for the highest price you can possibly get for them, and not sell them for 150 to 175 ea (like I did that last two I sold), then that is your choice.

He's not new at this ya know.... http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=43322&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

• Like 4

Oh ok, now the new forum trash is gonna neg me too. Ouch I'm so hurt. :rolleyes: Wow this place really has gone down hill....

That's ok...I'll give him a plus one to at least take one of those negs away. <shakes head in disgust>

Bunch of newbies don't realize that these mags are also expensive and hard to find in Russia. Thumbs up for people like Gabe, and anyone who goes through all the trouble to get them over here where people can just press a few buttons and own some. I gone through the trouble it takes to order them from overseas, so I can appreciate it.

• Like 3

Well my opinion, which is worth every penny that you are paying for it is... No one should be trolling the man's ad in the For Sale section!

However, this cross-post is in a general discussion area for all things related to the Saiga-12 Shotgun and the price of these mags is related.

Are they worth that? Well that is up to you!

Are they bringing that? Obviously, judging by past sales.

• Like 1

Hey now! I wasn't bashing on him, just shocked at the price. I'm a noob here but I'm learning what I can. From viewing the picture of the magazines I can tell that the angle of the the magazine it is better than any out there.

Also I'm not going into his FS thread to say anything. That's just rude. But if I had $225 to spare I'd be ordering a MD20.

GL with the sale and again two hunnid dallas?! Lol I need to go get me some of these and sell em'

Edit: d'oh! I didn't realise they merged the thread from the S12 section! Sry.

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.