This ever happen to anyone else?

Here I am, been making a deal for a L1A1 on a Imbel receiver for a good steal. Last night I get all the details worked out, It's mine, just gotta hook up with the guy to pick it up.

This morning, hop online, check the forums, like always. What pops up at 4am, a Damn beautiful Pre-ban Daewoo K-1 with a 50 round count through it for $1300 shipped!!!!

WTF, I can't renege on the FAL ( won't) and the purchase of it drops the funds to were I can't afford the K-1. Why do things like this always happen to me? When it rains it pours and I'm left farting in the breeze.

I'm scoring a rifle I wanted, but Sh*t a K-1, I'm like happy and bummed at the same time. Kinda like looking at the beer cooler through the window of a closed store. This ever happen to anyone else? I can't be alone.

This ever happen to anyone else?

Here I am, been making a deal for a L1A1 on a Imbel receiver for a good steal. Last night I get all the details worked out, It's mine, just gotta hook up with the guy to pick it up.

This morning, hop online, check the forums, like always. What pops up at 4am, a Damn beautiful Pre-ban Daewoo K-1 with a 50 round count through it for $1300 shipped!!!!

WTF, I can't renege on the FAL ( won't) and the purchase of it drops the funds to were I can't afford the K-1. Why do things like this always happen to me? When it rains it pours and I'm left farting in the breeze.

I'm scoring a rifle I wanted, but Sh*t a K-1, I'm like happy and bummed at the same time. Kinda like looking at the beer cooler through the window of a closed store. This ever happen to anyone else? I can't be alone.

Sort of like meeting your new girlfriend's much hotter friend? :angel::lolol:

Yeah, sucks dude.

Sort of like meeting your new girlfriend's much hotter friend? :angel::lolol:

You mean meeting your new girlfriends much hotter SINGLE friend, who also happens to think you are just the CUTEST thing EVER... :up:

:smoke:

In my younger years, I can say been there.

Girlfriend moved in with me at my 2 bedroom place. Short time later her Very Yummy friend moved in to the 2nd room.

After awhile, sh*t happens. Girlfriend and I split, best friend stays. :up:

I got my second room back.