We will be doing a bike ride tomorrow down the Silver Comet Trail to Alabama. I will ride from Atlanta and meet my friends at the Smyrna Trailhead. I doubt it, but any here are welcome to come. It will be about a 70 mile ride for most, about 80 for me.

This is not a race, we will not leave the slowest rider. I may sprint ahead and keep doing things to leave after everyone else, all so I can sprint to catch up, but forgive me, I am in training again! It is the longest paved bike path in America and a really beautiful trail! We will stop for lunch at Frankie's Italian Pizza on the square in Rockmart, GA. I will be the tall ugly guy on the White Kestrel 4000 with Spinergy-X wheels. The picture below is similar, but not mine, most likely another damned Azrial Want-2-b! :lolol:

We will probably not bring the Saigas, due to weight, but there will be a few pistols in case we are accosted by trail pirates.

Send me a PM or reply here tonight, if interested.

Kestrel4000Weiss1_xga_web.jpg

Edited by Azrial

damn man, i bet you got some serious Dough tied up in that bike?! Are those Carbon Fiber Wheels?

Yes sir, wheels and frame. It is a few years old now, but still a nice ride!