Found the mount I want, but there's an issue

Kalinka Optics at http://www.kalinkaoptics.com/ has a MOLOT mount which appears to mount lower than all the other mounts. I was very excited to find it and was about to order it when I came across a few bad reviews about the company. I did a check on them at BBB.org and found they have a rating of F. I've had my experiences with companies who have such ratings and don't care to get involved with another one. Does anyone know where else I can get a mount like this for a Saiga 12? If I can't find this mount from another company (and I did look)I guess I'll just go with the k-var mount.

Edited by bruh44

Kalinka has a rating of F? :sadam:

Wow, I've ordered tons of sh*t from them over the years and never had any issues. Once a PK-AS got lost in the mail and they sent a replacement no questions asked. Ironically they both showed up on the same day so I sent the extra back.

I've heard people say bad things about Kalinka a long time ago but personally I've been buying from them for about 5 years now and it's been really smooth.

Z

One thing to remember about the BBB site and other review sites, is that most people just use them to throw a whine fest, when their order doesn't go exactly as planned; most people who have a good experience are not going to go onto the BBB site and leave a positive review.

One thing to remember about the BBB site and other review sites, is that most people just use them to throw a whine fest, when their order doesn't go exactly as planned; most people who have a good experience are not going to go onto the BBB site and leave a positive review.

I agree however if that was the case it would have been simple to have it taken care of with the BBB and stay in positive standing with them. To have a negative rating means you knew you had a pissed off customer and you did nothing to correct it and didn't bother to communicate with the BBB. How hard would it have been to shoot an e-mail to them explaining what happened unless he actually did something wrong. The companies that have ratings of "A" had a complaint against them at some point, and took the effort to communicate with the BBB to correct it.

Also I know from the company I dealt with, they have 5 negative marks from the BBB. I know for a fact they screwed over at least 20 people, and those are just the ones I know of from the forums. So when I see something like that I figure thats just the one guy that bothered to do something about it. Yes I'm jaded, to no fault of KO.

Point is, until they do something to fix that rating, I'll never do business with them. They may be a great company now, I have no idea. I'm not trying to take business away from them. I just want to find another source for the same mount.

Edited by bruh44

Point is, until they do something to fix that rating, I'll never do business with them. They may be a great company now, I have no idea. I'm not trying to take business away from them. I just want to find another source for the same mount.

Whatever works for you :)

Greg has some mounts, clamp on or screw on with either rings or weaver style rails; you'll have to scroll down the page a bit.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/Categories?keyword=mount