Novi Mi Gun Show Nov 21-22 Saiga forum member discount

If You are at the Novi gun show this weekend, Stop by our table ..

you can get a RWE shirt for 10 bucks!!!! 5 bucks off the the regular show price!!!!

Just give us your screen name!!!

Hope to see you there!!!!

(I know... not much of a promotion.... but , hey... stop by anyhow.... It would be a pleasure to get to know you!)

5320_1089876972092_1381519105_30201224_7068156_n.jpg

Dude, I've been wanting to buy one of your shirts for a while now. But I can never figure out which of the ones you show on your blog are even available for sale. There are a couple of recent designs I really like, but apparently you are not stocking those... :unsure:

Dude, I've been wanting to buy one of your shirts for a while now. But I can never figure out which of the ones you show on your blog are even available for sale. There are a couple of recent designs I really like, but apparently you are not stocking those... :unsure:

What ones you looking for????

Corbin.... Yes on Birch Run..... in fact... if ya want in free... Lorie won't be able to make it on Friday.... I could use lunch coverage and a pee break...

Sieriously... I'd get ya in the door pay ya if you would be willing to hang out for a few....

I sure hope your show was better than the POS show we had down here this weekend!

Last week was LAME!!! did about 1/3rd the sales I was hoping too......

What ones you looking for????

Juggs I like the one with the "Right Wing Extremist" logo on the front chest. Is it on the back of that one also? I also like the "Refuse Resist" t shirt. DO you have any of either currently in stock?

Edited by Jpanzer

Corbin.... Yes on Birch Run..... in fact... if ya want in free... Lorie won't be able to make it on Friday.... I could use lunch coverage and a pee break...

Sieriously... I'd get ya in the door pay ya if you would be willing to hang out for a few....

Sure Drew.

I can help ya out. I'll wear my Right Wing Extremest shirt. :super: Give me a call and we'll figure out the details.

Corbin