German Mag Pouch. Got a good deal

Today whilst at the farmers market in NJ (ughh) I notice the paint-ball store had this mixed in the back with the 'shovel/trench-tool' bags. It was marked shovel-holder and $10.95. (only 1 they had)

Obivously is a 4 AK mag holder. I know the guy, so he says $8 and deal. Then we chat about AK's and how NJ sucks. 007.gif

post-8775-12592602394376.jpg

Its got 4 separate compartments and holds mags comfy. I got 2 thermolds (a little fat). A Bulgy Steel and Bulgy 'poly' in there no problems.

Best $8 I've spent so far. 027.gif (and no shipping like on GB).

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving guys/gals.

• 2 months later...

Chevyman.. Yes 4 30 round mags is what its made for. Forgot to say 30 round mags.

As you can see in the PIC (up top). I got 2 Thermolds, 1 Bulgy Steel, 1 Bulgy Commerial Poly mag.

I got like 7-8 30's now and 4- 20's now.. So back to the drawing board.. I did get a 3-pack from Aim that came with cloth/canvas pouch made for the 20's... 027.gif Maybe I'll tote the 4pk of 30's and 3pk of 20's and put the extra 20 rnd mag in the rifle and be ready to rock-n-roll if the SHTF.

Promags are a little FAT as are the Tapco 30's.

Stick with steel or THIN polymer (circle 10s).

Edited by YWHIC--OutOfLine