The media makes me sick! But i couldnt help but think

What will be the next big media frenzy! A lottery to bet on what will be next! lmao. Ok I shouldnt laugh about it really, its sickeing. But it seems like it ALLWAYS has to be somthing, they cant survive without feeding on it.

Like a football boards you bet on what the media will feed on next! haha

This week the terrorist...it will fizzle out, they will be hungry! for news, must have news! You im allmost sure if there was no news they would fabricate it. You know im sure they would!

ok im done rambling, this is what happens when you get bored.

continuing failure of the stimulus packages and the continuing high unemployment numbers and spiraling debt?

doubt it because that would make the feds look bad and you're a back woods, ignorant, un-American racist if you question the president and his staff of geniuses but you never know...

Maybe we'll be back to SARS.

ew or west nile!

Actually in all honesty, not that I ever want it to happen! because they eat it up and just blaze anti gun shit.

But...there hasnt been anything really big lately they have plastered the news with about guns or "assualt weapons".

God I hope not

Edited by chevyman097