Fellas, Im trying to convert my saiga12 ( simple conversion , nothing too fancy yet). I want to move my trigger forward etc. So I was thinking to buy the whole kit or buy all parts . So my question is what trigger the one made by tapco or the one made by tromix? One of those has less parts so it confuses me a little. Which would you suggest? Also, I'm not a board contributor yet, but maybe I can start a thread that lets other members know that I'm looking for a kit( Im not trying to sell anything, only want to buy a kit or parts. ) I appreciate any input just try to remember yourselves when wanted to better your weapon.

Is it just the trigger group you are searching for, or would you like to find someone to put an entire conversion kit together for you? If you want help with a complete kit, along with advice on what parts work well together, and what needs to be done, PM me and I can help with that.

Fellas, Im trying to convert my saiga12 ( simple conversion , nothing too fancy yet). I want to move my trigger forward etc. So I was thinking to buy the whole kit or buy all parts . So my question is what trigger the one made by tapco or the one made by tromix? One of those has less parts so it confuses me a little. Which would you suggest? Also, I'm not a board contributor yet, but maybe I can start a thread that lets other members know that I'm looking for a kit( Im not trying to sell anything, only want to buy a kit or parts. ) I appreciate any input just try to remember yourselves when wanted to better your weapon.

Well, to do a basic S-12 conversion you need:

Trigger Group

Retaining plate

And of course a pistol grip and stock.

In addition, there are 2 ways to go about the next thing. You need either a bolt or weld on trigger guard and PG nut combo like Tromix makes, or a regular trigger guard and AK Pistol Grip nut and cut a hole in the receiver. For a first time guy just go with the Tromix one. Same for trigger group, you could use a regular one and cut/grind it to the right shape but for a beginner get the tromix one that's already done.

Oh and while you're at it get one of the nice US made gas puck things they're much nicer than factory. Think one is Gunfixr the other is E-Tac both are nice.

As for kit vs. individual parts, that's up to you just make sure whichever kit has all you need. I like Carolina Shooters Supply they have good prices and are fast. I ordered something from then on a FRIDAY NIGHT once and I had it in my hands on Monday. It was awesome.