Tapco Handguard

I'm not sure if any of you have one of these Tapco hand guards on your Saiga. If you do, can you tell me if you like it and is it functional? If you have any pics can you post one? I'm thinking about getting the Tapco dark earth or olive furniture. I'm just not sure how the front hanguard with the rails are going to work or look.

I used the tapco for end on my x39 and I am switching for the fact that it just doenst fit my shooting style. I actually melted it lol. http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=48783

Pics in that thread show you the dmg. Anyways as I said my shooting style was prolly the cause of this combined with the fact that it is not made with any kind of heat shield. If you dont shoot alot or very rapidly then it will prolly work well. Its a nice rail with plenty of room for accessories. But just not for me. I have a pic up in the x39 section in the picture thread second to last page if you want to see it on a rifle.

If you go threw alot of ammo when you go shooting I would suggest somthing that is a little more resilent. I have heard very good reviews about the surefire, and will prolly put one on my next conversion. I currently have the DPH aluminum tri rail but it is a bit heavier. I also have pics of it on the rifle in the x39 section.

Gl I hope you find what you want.