The durability of "Hydro Dipping/ Water Transfers"

I have seen more and more of these companies advertising to firearms owners,

http://www.hydrodipping.com/Rifles/index.html

Does this process even hold up to normal firearms abuse like say, Duracoat or molycote???

Is there even a comparison? I have seen quiet a few people putting it on their guns so I assume it doesnt start coming off with the first few rounds,

does anybody have REAL experience with this???

THANX!!!

I just read a thread on this the other day. But I can't remember what forum it was on.

From the first couple replies, reports are that it doesn't hold up to heat all that good. People recommended it for things like Glock frames and such, but not necessarily for barrels and things that get real hot. But I have no personal experience with the stuff. If I can find the thread I was reading, I'll post up a link.

Yes I do I have had the stocks redone on a mossberg 835 and the stock was smooth when I sent them in and now it has a hogue Grip type of texture it had held up very well it looks like there where a few coats put on it has not faded or any thing else it does not just scratch off and the people I have had mine done from offer a life time warrenty also there site might not have the pattern you want listed but if you ask they probly do from the site that you posted I got one of the images and had this place do it alot cheaper and so far have had no problems with it ill try and get some pic,s up http://www.h2oimaging.com/