Folding stock latch

CSS sells them. They also sell the mounting block. I just installed one of these set ups. They are rock solid!

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-163/Ace-Folding-Mechanism-Saiga/Detail

Good luck!

WS

I'm going to put a left folding stock on my S12. I have all parts except the latch components. Has anyone seen a detailed drawing showing dimensions of the latch lever. I have receiver hole dimentions, but I can't find anything for the catch.

Just so we are clear on what you are installing and what you need, which type of side-folding stock are you installing, a Tromix/Ace style folder or a Russian/Bulgarian style folder, and which latch do you need? The Tromix/Ace stocks have a single latch built into the hinge, while the Russian/Bulgarian type stocks have two separate latches (one latch installed in the rear trunnion to retain the stock in the unfolded position, and one latch installed on the left side of the receiver above and towards the front of the magazine well to retain the stock in the folded position). As Saigafreake mentioned you can get the front retaining catch for a Russian/Bulgarian style folder from AK builder (AK builder only carries the front latch though, not the rear latch).