Where to send my S12 for a conversion?

POST UPDATE: Lone Star Arms Business Membership is active and current, effective today: 02/04/2010. Thanks to all for your support! Forum members may contact me at "lonestararms@yahoo.com" for further information. WS

MCASSgt New River, Thanks for jumping in and doing your job as a mod. PA, and ViperRy, many thanks to both of you for allowing me to work with you on our project guns, for your enthusiasm in recommending my services, and for your patience while I completed your projects. I'm looking forward to reading your write ups on the work, and to seeing your guns in action.

About the project:[/b] A couple of months ago, I wrote a post regarding solutions to FTC and FTE issues, which in spite of the best personal efforts of forum members have continued for years to be ongoing issues for many S12 owners. In that post I discussed solutions for ongoing performance problems, and offered free of charge, to overhaul one members gun in exchange for an objective write up (positive or negative) on the work performed, and commentary regarding the effectiveness of the work and the results of specific modifications to the gun(s).

Subsequently, two forum members contacted me, and after discussing the issues they were experiencing, they agreed to volunteer their guns for the project. I agreed to perform the work, with the understanding that regardless of how things turned out, they would post objective write ups, videos, and photos relating to the work performed. As far as I know, before this thread appeared, neither member was aware of the other members identity, or were in contact with one another during the course of project. Both members agreed not to discuss the precise nature of the work being done until the projects were completed, and they had written up their posts and performance evaluations.

Those projects have now been completed, the guns are now back in the hands of their owners, and I am awaiting the results of their assessments.

With best regards,

Waffenschmied

Lone Star Arms

Albuquerque, NM

THE Saiga 12 Performance Shop

lonestararms@yahoo.com