Just Finished My First Conversion

I just finished converting my Saiga 12 and wanted to thank all those who made it possible. Tromix, for their DIY trigger gaurd, my gun did not have a pistol grip hole so this made the conversion very easy. Carolina Shooter supply, for supplying all the parts, shipment was almost instant ordered parts on sunday had them at my door on tuesday. Their trigger group install video was also a big help for a first timer. And all the members of this Forum for writing of all the good reasons to take a drill to a working gun. The only problem is now I am thinking of picking up a Saiga .223 to play with also.

post-22768-12649517271428_thumb.jpg

Congratulations, and well done on your first conversion! Let me warn you, though... there seems to be NO cure for the Saiga disease. You will break out in sweats when you see others, and you will search from now until your dying breath to scrape up money for 'just one more Saiga'.... LOL!

Welcome to the forums. :up:

Thank you all for the comments, I look forward to getting it to the range to test now that it is converted. I was amazed at how much the trigger feel was improved. The pic sections of this site do need to require proof of extra spending cash to view though, they put to many expensive thoughts in my head.

Looks good if the recoil bothers you with the stock (I noticed a difference when I did mine) pick up a recoil pad for original AK stocks CSS has them cheap It worked out great on mine recoil is lighter than before I restored my Saiga.