Which FCG to Use?

Okay, I've noticed there is quite a few different FCG's to choose from. It looks like tromix has there modified Tapco FCG, which I'm assuming is the same as the Tapco FCG on Dinzag's site(I assume dinzags tapco FCG's are modified too). Then I noticed dinzag has a modified saiga FCG for pistol grip rifles, and Arsenal FCGs. Now I've read alot about the Tapco's working fine, but how do they compare to the modified saiga and arsenal FSG's offered by Dinzag? Maybe some of ya'll have used these FCG's and can fill me in before I blow some money.

I just bought a regular Tapco G2 FCG for $27 and ground off a little on one side the same length as the Saiga factory. Nice 3lb trigger pull.

I don't plan on using the BHO, so is it true that there doesn't need to be any modifications done to the FCG if your not reinstalling the BHO?

My first conversion I used a K-Var kit that used original hammer. It was not nearly as good as the three subsequent ones with Tapco. My Tapcos have run 2 to 3 pound trigger pulls, very smooth. ANother feature was that the K-Var set did not have the tube that the pin slides through that keeps the trigger and disconector captive and easier to instal.

I was also wondering which FCG to use for the saiga .223. I used Dinzag's modified G2 for the .308 but I was thinking about using Tromix modified G2 from CSS. Dinzag's FCG was drop in for the .308, does the Tromix FCG require any modifying for the .223(edit: if I were to use the BHO)?

Edited by XXasdf