thanks. i have been scared to do things like this for a long time thinking i may mess it up. to anyone that hasent done the conversion themselves i highly recomend it. it was so much fun. the only downside to doing it yourself is its like crack lol i did this one and now i cant stop taking everything apart and putting it back together lol. thks everyone for your help. this place is amazing and i met alot of really nice people.

• Like 1

thanks man. hell yeah its awsome this site is a damn good bunch of guys as far as im concerned.all i can say is thank god for unemployment expensions. the worst part is now that im out of work i find great deals everywhere. just 2 days ago i saw bulgy 5.45's for 350 shipped. and then the saiga 7.62's that are 299 jeez.

I have the same stock somewhere from my build... I forget if I threw it out or kept it though...

Looking for work sucks, I made it almost a full year before I finally found something... and unemployment would of ran out at the year mark... got pretty stressfull, but I'm finally getting caught back up.