Where can I find/purchase?

Hi, I just located your site about a week ago and wish I had found you before I converted my first Saiga...I now have the bug and just bought a Saiga 308 which I will be using it primarily range/hunting. I already own a converted saiga x39 and don't intend to convert this one immediately...(I know, we'll see how long I last with that factory .308 trigger) What I am looking for is a set of the factory wood furniture. I really like the look of it and for the purpose of this firearm it would give it the fit/finish I wanted. Anyone know where I can get a hold of this furniture?

Thank you

Wow, I'm a little surprised...I figured someone would have had an set from their pre-restorated 308 that they'd be happy to sell for a few bucks. Thank you for the suggestion prisonshank, I guess I'll have to consider those vs conversion. Any other suggestions for factory style wood stocks?

Thank you!

Seriously consider saving your money for conversion parts for your .308, you won't be sorry. You'll gain a much nicer trigger pull, and you'll have a lot more options for furniture. Plus w/ Dinzag's .308 trigger group the conversion is VERY easy.

I do agree that the wood Saiga furniture does look good, (real nice imo) but why buy it, and then turn around and convert it anyway?

I may convert a S-.308 in the future, but NOT the wooddie I have now.A little polishing makes the trigger a lot smoother, and the weird up swing works well with gloves - it is similar to shotgun triggers on mega $$$$$ guns. It is just nothing like an AR - and that is a + for some of us!