goodies for saiga-20???

Hi guys, I logged in Monday after I ordered my Saiga 20 from CDNN. I'm expecting delivery end of the week! Man, I am really looking forward to the day!

First a newbie question or two: Are any AK parts interchangeable with my Saiga (furniture, pistol grip etc.) Also, the club.gun.ru website show a 20 with an interchangeable buttstock and pistol grip. Is that kinda set up available anywhere on the net?

Finally, when will us 20 owners find some aftermarket parts available here?

Are any AK parts interchangeable with my Saiga (furniture, pistol grip etc.)
Sure, they are - with little or no modiffication....

The biggest problem is that it is ILLEGAL (thanks to AWB) to have a pistol grip and a regular stock on Saiga shotguns (except .410 of course).

Finally, when will us 20 owners find some aftermarket parts available here?

Mid-August.

:ph34r:

Yea... it is a STUPID LAW anyway!!!

If some lunatic goes in to a Bank and kills 5 :killer: people using slugs or 00 buck - I'm sure that the relatives will be VERY upset that he had a pistol grip on his shotgun!!! Right????

(I'm sure if he did not have one things would be a lot different!!!)

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

apparently pistol grip on shotgun = "street sweeper" (easy to be fired and moved to different targets from a single position i.e. the window of a car)

i have my romanian AK trigger just sitting here waiting for the AWB to end... gonna attempt a walther WA-2000 style furniture.

Edited by evisr8r
apparently pistol grip on shotgun = "street sweeper" (easy to be fired and moved to different targets from a single position i.e. the window of a car)

i have my romanian AK trigger just sitting here waiting for the AWB to end... gonna attempt a walther WA-2000 style furniture.

sounds like you'll be even more effective than someone using a pistolgrip if you use the XTREME-EVIL BULLPUP STYLE!

If I'm not mistaken, 922r still applies after the AWB sunsets. So you should probably use U.S. made Fire Control Group parts if you're going to convert to a pistol grip. I have mine ready as well + a folding stock + 3 USAS12 10 round mags to modify.