Ok, I tried to edit my old thread but cannot, so I made a new thread. I managed to get some parts and make a whole bunch of the Bolt On Handguard retainers for the people who asked me to make more. I have about a dozen of them up for sale.

AK/Saiga Bolt-On lower handguard retainer. Installs in minutes and requires no mods to your rifle. Use regular AK wood or plastic handguards on your rifle.This is made from an actual AK lower handguard retainer. Therefore, it features the proper teeth and top-locking mechanism. It is a snug fit and will hold up under recoil. Requires minimal tools - just a vise or heavy pair of pliers, a small pair of pliers, red loc-tite optional for a better hold. I include instructions on how to properly mount it onto your barrel.

Retainers are only $28 each. They are small so free shipping.

I also have 1 gas tube available, which allow you to use AK upper handguards. Those are $20 each. Free shipping on those too. If you want I can drill vents into them too, for free.

I take paypal or money orders. Post here or PM me.

post-21696-12670378340296_thumb.jpg

post-21696-12670378531689_thumb.jpg

Edited by Klassy Kalashnikov

Hey, everyone who buys one, remember to post a photo of your install. I will when I get my next rifle. (Might do it to the ones I have now, but am thinking it should go on a 5.45x39.

My LHR is nicer looking than I expected and Klassy includes install sheet and great delivery!

Thanks Mr. KK

Edited by Fluid Power

All sold out! Anyone interested in these check with CSS in about a week!

Are you implying that you're going to start supplying CSS with these to carry as an in-stock item? If so, that's awesome. Congrats!

• 1 month later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.