got Jack Travers coming to our shop next week I hope, (if he doesn't make it I'll pass it on) so to me that's very cool. he seems to have an interest in Saiga 20 ga., his magwell video got me to buy one. but I suspect there is something afoot. what could it be?

Note Mr. Travers has not made any indorsement of anything we are looking at. Our shop is inbetween his current location and where he is headed. For us if he can take the time to stop look at what we’re working and make any suggestions to improve the product is just lucky for us. Jack knows Saiga, we know tooling and molding so our interest in the 20 ga. are aligend for the time. He may say "looking good" or he may have a good laugh for the rest of his trip. Have to wait and see, but good or bad we won’t post his findings that would be up to him.

Edited by going12220

Who is Jack Travers? What is his connection with the Saiga 20 Ga? Thanks

I hope I can get this to work, look at:

and or google Jack Travers Saiga.

He's been wanting to work uo some very cool 20 ga. guns but there was a hold up for some parts or something.

He seems to know something about Saiga stuff.

Who is Jack Travers? What is his connection with the Saiga 20 Ga? Thanks

I think he's the J.T. behind the reduced power mainspring.

He's recently posted, I forget what :unsure: , but he is a business member here.... For what vendor, I don't know.

JT Engineering. He makes fantastic parts for Saiga's and builds competition guns for many of the top shooters.

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-MANUFACTURERS-cln-JT-ENGINEERING/Categories