10" or 12" Tromix Pics

Thanks Bob !!

Hey, I never get tired of shooting the 10" shorty, or showing it !! Take one of these TROMIX weapons out to the range or wherever you take it, and it's pretty much a show-stopper !! (Not to mention a real blast, heh, heh, heh, to shoot !!!) Quality and reliabilty of the weapon ??? Hey, it doesn't get any better than this....ask anyone who owns one !!

Tony is going to start taking orders, by the way, on April 1st !!! You too can own the top-of-the-heap TROMIX S-12 !!! Don't miss out on this !! Plan ahead !!

I've changed out the Shark Brake on my 10" and gone to the TROMIX Flash Hider since I took those pictures shown above.

Reduces the back-blast a great deal, and looks bad-ass, as well !!

post-3950-12691054520656_thumb.jpg

post-3950-12691057317448_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeaux E

Here's a little better overall look at it with the stock in place..........

I love this little gun !!! The 10" was just the way to go for me......., and I wanted to keep the factory handguard.

Tony did a helluva job on it, and I couldn't be any happier or more satified with it !! Looks great and shoots great !!

I have a few more TROMIX weapons, but this is in a lot of ways my favorite one...........

post-3950-1269116543514_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jeaux E