I knocked out the BHO spring or something trying to figure out how to get the trigger assembly out, it got kind of knocked back and behind the BHO plate thingy i put her back together to test the damage and it will hold the bolt open but there is know way to release it....trying to replace shit is a pain in the ass anyone got any ideas on how to fix this...

I knocked out the BHO spring or something trying to figure out how to get the trigger assembly out, it got kind of knocked back and behind the BHO plate thingy i put her back together to test the damage and it will hold the bolt open but there is know way to release it....trying to replace shit is a pain in the ass anyone got any ideas on how to fix this...

Got photos?

no there isnt really anything to take a picture of if I can figure out how to disassemble the internals I think I could get in back in place.

it is stuck between the plate and the receiver if that is any help and I cant really see it

Cut or file a notch in the spot where the spring rests, then the spring won't fall off.

Here's how to put it together, Disassembly is easier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yek8AfLlu-s

If you don't want to do the notch, use a dental pick to fish up the spring leg & place it on the tab it rests on, but it may come off again.

I don't like BHOs anymore.

They are the least dependable variable of this platform & not really needed.

If you choose to remove it alltogether, find a washer to put next to the hammer to ensure no side movement.

Edited by Paulyski