Force on Force training..........:super:

i'll second the force on force.....

compare it to your mindset with the fucked up parachute...did you do what you wanted how you wanted....

if so

make your firearms training as good as hyour parachute training, hope, watch, and pay fucking attention and you'll most likely be ok....

Chile,

Force on force is going to be your best choice if you want it realistic. Paintball is fun, but is not overly realistic in the real world. Find a place that offers force on force training (Frontsight, Gunsite, etc) using simunition rounds. They are fired out of modified (real) guns and hurt like hell when you get hit. It will definately make you pay attention to what you are doing and is a good measure of how you would react in a real life situation. Some of the schools are expensive, but they are definately worth the effort.

One of the officers that I work with is big into skydiving, so I know where you are coming from with the adrenaline thing.

I agree with Juggernaut and GeorgiaPD. Force on force with simunition rounds is the best way to go. If you can't do that, then force on force with airsoft gas guns is the next best thing. You will soon find out if what you are doing is working or not. You will also find that there is all too great a chance of getting hit in a gunfight. Thus they are nothing to go looking for.