I'm not sure if this does any good but it's better than arguing the dips$%ts over and over....I feel soooo bad for my customer. This is the kind of thing that keeps me up at night with indigestion :killer: . Add to it if you have any first hand experience.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/sporting-goods/alliance-armament/alliance-armament-wraithmaker-36b5e.htm

He saw their video on youtube and wanted wanted us, the local FFL, to order one in(of course he wanted the thirty rounder. the weight is unreal when fully loaded). I never did any research until after the purchase and problems arose. I feel awful. Been going on for 2 years, bet he's had the drum in his hands half that time and it didn't work. Really hate to beat a dead horse :ded:....Really appreciate saiga12forum to vent my frustrations. Lots of good knowledge on here, and helpful people.

AA has done a really good job getting their product out despite this forum's notorious loathing of it. The last Indy 1500 I seen a few of them for sale. I just shook my head...

Having a bad product is one thing, not fixing and then being DOUCHES about it is another.

And that is AA in a nutshell :blues:

Hell, Promag has a lifetime warranty, and they actually honor it

We had a surefire 12 rounder break on a customer this winter(pretty cold in Northern MN). Got sgm tacticals number, called them up, new shell arrived the next week. Nice and simple. AND NO THEY DIDN'T SAY IT WAS MY CUSTOMERS FAULT OR THE GUN WAS CAUSING PROBLEMS!!! SGMT was extremely nice and professional. If AA offered me only $200 I would return it, take a loss and make up the difference on my end with 2 new md20's for my customer. But NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES EVER AT ALLIANCE. MIKE SR. TOLD ME THEIR MAIN BUYERS ARE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES(PROVE THAT)! SHOW ME THE 20 ROUNDER THAT HAS 30,000 ROUNDS THROUGH IT AS HE HAS CLAIMED TO ME ON THE PHONE COUNTLESS TIMES. My gut hurts less after I type this mess. What do you guys charge for psychiatric fees?

My gut hurts less after I type this mess. What do you guys charge for psychiatric fees?

You sound like a great guy to do business with, you actually want your customers to get a fair deal and be satisfied.

This is AA's problem though..... not your fault at all (at least from the story I'm getting in this thread).

Anyway.... was the thing purchased from AA on a credit card? The cc issuers will work with you on this kind of thing.

Pretty sure it was a company check. I will have to talk with the boss tomorrow to make sure.

I want my customers to be extremely happy with their firearms and I appreciate them coming to us to get them. Meanwhile, I have 2 md20's that work perfectly(I bought after BVAMP sent me one of his on his dime to try out after the AA fiasco started. Great individual there!!). Small town and word travels fast. A $425 non-functioning drum makes me look horrible after years of solid advice to many locals.

They have threatened to sue me too if I do not take all the "negative" stuff about them from the board... What a bunch of... nice guys!

To ease your pain and make you smile, if it is any cancellation, please read these two posts about the possible ways of utilizing this product... (they are both in the "The Wall of Shame" section of the forum)

1. http://forum.saiga-1...ndpost&p=202653

2. http://forum.saiga-1...ndpost&p=317355

Works well in that capacity, especially with 30 rounds. Mike Sr. did send it back overnight mail and paid for my shipping and told me again to send the gun and the drum in to be "fixed" appropriately.....my customer told me to "sell it." Look for it on eBay in the near future. Gonna have to try to come up with a use for it first, door stop is already patented I hear... May get me sued :cryss: