Tromix May Build List

..........have really fast typing fingers when its posted that the list has opened back up...........

I'm sure there'll be at least some advance notice, and that it'll be posted here on the forum !!

..........and it'll damned sure be worth the wait !!

(edited for e-mailing, rather than calling on the phone, to order)

Edited by Jeaux E

..........have really fast telephone fingers when its posted that the list has opened back up...........

I'm sure there'll be at least some advance notice, and that it'll be posted here on the forum !!

..........and it'll damned sure be worth the wait !!

We will be accepting 50 new orders on May 3rd. I recommend email rather than calling. Rumore@Tromix.com. Make sure to include all your contact information in the email.

If you get in the build list for May, you'll receive an e-mail reply from Tromix which will include your Tromix Order Number along with an estimated lead time. We will also make arrangements at that time for customer supplied guns to be sent in. Do not send in a gun until instructed to do so by Tromix.

If you are purchasing a complete gun from Tromix, $550 is due up front to purchase the base gun and we will hold it here for subsequent work when your order number comes up in the build queue. Full payment is due at the time we begin work on your gun, and it will be finished and shipped approximately 14 days later.

Edited by BobAsh