If it's not being reported then it's probably not true.

There's crap being reported that isn't true. Why believe something that's not?

El Paso is not in a state of war.

There's something like 5 Infantry BRIGADES there.

There was a whole big deal about the Army pulling border patrol and preparing for war in that area last year.

It was nationwide news but never actually happened.

Juarez had a significant amount of murders last year, over 2,000.

But the murder count isn't even near 2,000 for this year.

"2,600 murder victims last year and more than 500 so far this year in Juarez, Mexico"

If someone can't even get the numbers right, then I'd question the reliability of the other information.

Edited by theplastik

If it's not being reported then it's probably not true.

There's crap being reported that isn't true. Why believe something that's not?

El Paso is not in a state of war.

There's something like 5 Infantry BRIGADES there.

There was a whole big deal about the Army pulling border patrol and preparing for war in that area last year.

It was nationwide news but never actually happened.

Juarez had a significant amount of murders last year, over 2,000.

But the murder count isn't even near 2,000 for this year.

"2,600 murder victims last year and more than 500 so far this year in Juarez, Mexico"

If someone can't even get the numbers right, then I'd question the reliability of the other information.

"open thine eye's, and see the light".

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/04/lapd-chief-la-wont-be-guided-by-arizona-immigration-rules.html :devil:

Since were editing?

How many us Arizona citizens were murdered on us soil last year by "INVADING FORIEGHN NATIONALS"?? When was the last time you went to 'Walm mart' in el paso, and got an english reply?

Edited by Sly

its fucked up, i'm not trying to thread jack....but it reminds me of the guy in Laredo, his daughter and her friend went to mexico, disapeared, he started searching found her car in an impound lot, pretty much found out the girls had been given as gifts to a high ranking cartel fella(or it might have been a local boss cop, sorry if i fucked it up) and he ended up getting a hit squad sent after him, they were caught, but they tried to come get him for trying to find his daughter.....(its a real story they play in on one of the ganglands on history)

the border situation is fucked, and the msm does not report it all......

....i belive you buddy, fuck the crimigrants.....

The last time I went to El Paso's Walmart and got an English reply was the last time I went to Walmart.

Customers on the other hand, not so much.

I don't completely disagree with your views.

I'm simply skeptical of the accuracy of the posted reports.

In response to elia.jon1's post.

I agree, it's fucked up.

But they're not crimigrants if the offenders are Mexican and it happened in Mexico. :eek:

I lived in El Paso, TX for 4 years. Sort of.

I hate the place, it blows in comparison to the rest of the state.

Sadly, I makes me not want to back to that state.

But hell, I went to Mexico twice when I was there and I probably wouldn't go again unless it was to a luxurious resort.

It's not that big a deal over there and I don't see the appeal.

I've been to third world countries and it's not much different.

After a certain point, I knew it was dangerous and pointless to go there.

Plus, it was off limits to soldiers.

So I have to ask, why was she even there?

I've seen a lot of young teens going there thinking they can get drunk and party.

It's sad but the issue here may be bad parenting or misguided youth.

I can't find a source for your story on the Laredo, TX man.

Which brings me to my main point.

Why are there so many stories popping up that are uncredited and/or inaccurate?

Edited by theplastik

I work with guys who had to leave (flee) from their job sites just south of the border. It is every bit as bad as what you hear down there. The straw that finally broke the camel's back was when they rolled a headless body out onto the parking lot less than a block away. Don't kid yourselves. Mexico is all but a failed state. Especially along the border. I could go on and on with first hand stories from coworkers. Guys driving through streets that looked like they had been bombed, dodging smoldering vehicles, etc, etc. Depending on local "guides" to get them back home over back roads, etc. The politicians and police force down there have two options: get on the drug cartel's payroll or die. The gangs are winning. Here's a pretty good article that sums up what is going on along the border:

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE62O5JZ20100325

Sly, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Up here in PHX we hope it will not get out of control, but if it does we will be there to back you and our country up. Just keep us in the loop so we don't have to try and decipher the news, or lack there of.

Sly, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Up here in PHX we hope it will not get out of control, but if it does we will be there to back you and our country up. Just keep us in the loop so we don't have to try and decipher the news, or lack there of.

I have Never met Bob Krentz, Nor been to Tx or Az. We have been fighting ms-13 in Virginia for years now. I believe the gov is neglegent in it's actual role of protecting us citizen's. I believe they are profiting from TREASON.

By the way? Guess who won in Va? You will not hear about it in the fauxnew's......But I may :super: post some recent pic's.